Physical therapy services in Okeechobee, Florida
Raulerson Hospital offers physical therapy services in Okeechobee to help you get back to your life following an injury, medical procedure or illness. Our licensed and highly trained physical therapists and rehabilitation team provide superior, integrated inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for a full spectrum of therapies.
With our expertise and patient-focused therapeutic methods, we are committed to helping you recover your strength, regain your abilities and improve your overall quality of life as soon as possible.
To learn more about our physical therapy and rehabilitation services, contact our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (863) 763-9228.
Our physical therapy and rehabilitation team
We have a multidisciplinary team of licensed health specialists dedicated to helping you restore your maximum abilities and achieve your highest possible level of independent functioning. Whichever injury, condition or procedure you are recovering from, We have rehabilitation specialists trained to help you. Our team includes:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech pathologists
- Physical therapy assistants
- Occupational therapy assistants
Our rehabilitation programs and treatments
The comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation programs at Raulerson Hospital offers:
- Advanced therapy programs with a compassionate approach: Our experienced physical therapists understand the physical and mental challenges you face as you endeavor to regain independence and functioning. Because of this, they guide you through rehabilitative programs with warmth and a personal touch.
- Updated equipment and the latest techniques: You benefit from a hospital-based therapy or exercise program, which uses the best in fitness equipment and training.
- Customized personal treatment plans: We offer individualized assessments, training, therapeutic interventions and performance enhancement programs, all based on your specific rehabilitative needs.
- Licensed and highly qualified therapists: Our therapists are licensed in a variety of rehabilitation practices, including specialty rehabilitation programs, occupational therapy, general restrengthening programs and injury recovery.
Your physical therapy or rehabilitation treatment may include:
- Balance retraining program
- Licensed massage therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Wellness program
- Wound care