Raulerson Hospital's Orthopaedic specialists are Board Certified and experienced in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal disorders that lead to pain, not only in adults, but children too. We use the latest in advanced technology to guide you through every aspect of your care from therapy, surgery to discharge and follow-up care, providing individualized treatment plans and a high caliber of care.
Common Conditions Treated by Raulerson Hospital's Orthopaedic Specialists
- ACL Injuries
- Bone / Joint Fractures
- Degenerative Bone Disease
- Work Related Injuries
- Sports Releated Injuries
The highly trained technologists at Raulerson Hospital's Radiology Department utilize the facilitie's state of the art equipment so that disease, conditions and injuries may be visualized and diagnosed. We are accredited by the American College of Radiology in CT, Digital Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound.
Orthopedic Procedures and Treatments at Raulerson Hospital
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Closed or Open Reduction of the Fracture
- Total Joint Replacement - This refers to the surgical replacement of either shoulders, hips or knees.
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Custom Knee Replacement - Raulerson Hospital offers customized knee implants. A Customized total knee replacement is designed specifically for your knee. It offers an individualized fit using technology that converts a CT scan of your actual knee into a 3D model used to design an implant that's unique to you. It is made to follow the shape and contour of each patient’s knee, which provides an increased potential for a more natural feeling knee. Custom knees also maintain the patient’s natural joint lines to avoid instability.
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Pediatric Orthopedics
1796 Hwy 441 North
Okeechobee, FL 34972
How to Make an Appointment
To schedule your appointment, please contact:
Central Scheduling at (877) 331-7027
Raulerson Hospital offers online pre-registration to save time on the day of your appointment or procedure. Once you have scheduled with Central Scheduling, you may choose to pre-register for your screening mammogram or test/procedure online. Register now.
- Consultation with a Registered Nurse who specializes in teaching patients about pre & post-operative information as well as answer any questions about anesthesia
- Two television networks dedicated to 24 / 7 health news content
Contact Consult-A-Nurse any time of day or night at (863) 763-9228 to:
- Obtain a free physician referral
- Ask a health care question
- Learn about upcoming Hospital sponsored classes or events
To learn more about orthopedic procedures, visit our Health Library.