These updates were made: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 12 :00 p.m.
- All Okeechobee County Public Schools will open on Friday, September 15th.
- Raulerson Hospital is up and running on electricity (not generator power).
- All roads are passable except Potter Rd.
- As of Tuesday morning, FP&L still has about 10,000 customers to bring online and expects to give a timeline for restoration soon.
- The general population shelter at South Elementary School is now closed.
- Tuesday morning Okeechobee County opened their Special Needs Shelter at the Health Department, 1728 N.W 9th Ave (across from IRSC). Special needs patients should bring their own medication, equipment, caregivers, bedding and food.
- Okeechobee County Citizen Info Line: 863-824-6888
- Citizens can report damage to affected buildings by calling the citizen info line or logging it at http://report-fl-okeechobee.orioncentral.com/.
- Waste Management will be collecting household garbage one day behind their normally scheduled pickup-day. If your collection day is normally on Friday, they will come on Saturday.
- The Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office plans to lift the 10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. curfew on Friday morning, but that is subject to change.
- To contact the HCA Hope Fund, apply online at HCAHopeFund.com or by phone at 877-857-4673.
Contact information about financial assistance after a disaster can also be obtained from:
- www.disasterassistance.gov/get-assistance/find-assistance (click ‘Apply Online’)
Benefits and Healthy Work Environment
Learn about HCA’s benefits and our healthy work environment.
Electronic Pay Stub (e-stub)
Keep track of your wages and PTO from this helpful website. You can get information 24/7 and paystubs are posted on the Thursday before payday.
A variety of employee education courses can be taken from the comfort of your home.
The Good Government Group is a grassroots employee organization, made up of HCA staff throughout Florida and we welcome the participation of our friends, family, physicians and volunteers in helping to improve healthcare in Florida. GGG provides a unique way for all our staff to become informed, involved, and politically active.
The "Facility Scheduler" can be used by employees to access their schedules from home or wherever a computer is available. In order to access the scheduler, your computer must use Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher. To determine your IE version, open your internet browser, click on Help and then select About Internet Explorer.
Access your HCA Outlook Express e-mail at home or anywhere from this link.
HCA Hope Fund
The HCA Hope Fund is an employee-run, employee-supported 501(c)3 charity. The goal of the HCA Hope Fund is simple: to help HCA employees and their immediate families who are affected by hardship. This includes disasters, extended illness/injury and other special situations.
HCA CodeReady is a public site for sharing information with employees, physicians, and the community in the event of a major incident or disaster. In the event of a major emergency, information and advisories regarding disaster response or relief efforts affecting any HCA facilities will be posted for employees, staff, and community members as necessary.
Access your schedule, request time off and/or check your KRONOS time from the Facility Scheduler website, 24/7. Schedules are posted two weeks prior to the beginning of the next schedule cycle. To login, use your 3-4 ID and password created for the Facility Scheduler website. In order to access the scheduler, your computer must use Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher.
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 242-8246
Fax: (615) 242-5826