Raulerson Hospital remains committed to ensuring the safety of our patients and staff. We will be implementing the following restrictions effective Tuesday, August 3rd at 7:00am:
- Non-COVID/PUI patients are limited to one adult visitor per day (16 years and older) between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- At this time, no visitors are permitted for COVID+/PUI patients.
- All visitors must read and acknowledge understanding of our COVID-19 screen criteria at security, and must attest that they meet that criteria prior to being granted entry to our facility.
- Visitors who do not meet screening criteria will be asked to defer their visit.
- One overnight visitor will only be allowed in the following circumstances:
- Pediatric patients
- End of life
- Patient advocate pre- and post-op for surgical patients
- All visitors and staff must wear face masks in all areas (including patient rooms) at all times, regardless of vaccination status.