Raulerson Hospital’s Orthopaedic specialists are Board Certified and experienced in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal disorders that lead to pain, not only in adults, but children too. We use the latest in advanced technology to guide you through every aspect of your care from surgery to discharge and follow-up care, providing individualized treatment plans and a high caliber of care.
Common Conditions Treated by Raulerson Hospital’s Orthopaedic Specialists
- ACL Injuries
- Bone / Joint Fractures
- Degenerative Bone Disease
- Work Related Injuries
- Sports Releated Injuries
The highly trained technologists at Raulerson Hospital’s Radiology Department utilize the facilitie’s state of the art equipment so that disease, conditions and injuries may visualized and diagnosed. We are accredited by the American College of Radiology in CT, Digital Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound.
Orthopedic Procedures and Treatments at Raulerson Hospital
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Closed or Open Reduction of the Fracture
- Joint Replacement: Total Hip and Total Knee
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Procedure Overview VideosExpand All Collapse All
Total Knee Replacement
Total Hip Replacement
1796 Hwy 441 North
Okeechobee, FL 34972
How to Make an Appointment
To schedule your appointment, please contact:
Central Scheduling at (877) 331-7027
Raulerson Hospital offers online pre-registration to save time on the day of your appointment or procedure. Once you have scheduled with Central Scheduling, you may choose to pre-register for your screening mammogram or test/procedure online. Register now.
- Consultation with a Registered Nurse who specializes in teaching patients about pre & post-operative information as well as answer any questions about anesthesia
- Two television networks dedicated to 24 / 7 health news content
Contact Consult-A-Nurse any time of day or night at (863) 763-9228 to:
- Obtain a free physician referral
- Ask a health care question
- Learn about upcoming Hospital sponsored classes or events
To learn more about orthopedic procedures, visit our Health Library.