Occupational Health Services
Company Care, a department of Raulerson Hospital, is part of a comprehensive network solution to local companies’ occupational health needs. Through efficient and cost effective methods, Company Care is dedicated to keeping the workforce healthy.
- Serving both the public and private sectors
- Guiding you throught the complexities involved with Workers’ Compensations servies, including State and Federal workforce regulations
- Meeting all Federal Department of Transportation requirements for annual physicals, and Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Certified BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing) technicians and drusg screen collectors
Occupational Health Services Provided
- Alcohol Screens
- Flu Shots
- Hepatitis immunizations for Hepatitis A and/or Hepatitis B
- Medical Surveilance
- OSHA Certified Hearing Exams
- OSHA Certified Spirometry (Lung function)
- Physical Examinations
- Urine Drug Sreens
- Vision Screenings
- Workers’ Compensation Services
Melanie Giles, the director of Company Care, is well-versed in workers’ compensation guidelines.
Company Care’s ARNP Jennifer Burgess provides friendly, professional medical care to patients.
April Bacher, Company Care’s Office Coordinator, will promptly schedule appointments for your employee(s).
Company Care has access to comprehensive diagnostic and treatment equipment and services through our affiliation with Raulerson Hospital, including our digital imaging devices and laboratory.
Company Care also has equpitment specific to occupational health, such as:
- Audiogram booth (hearing screenings)
- Spirometry Equipment (lung function)
- Evidential Breath Testing utilizing intoximeter (EBT)
Procedures and Treatments
Company Care’s is a comprehensive, integrated health and wellness delivery system offered through a network of local healthcare providers. Through our affiliation with Raulerson Hosptial we are able provide a full range of services to treat your work-related injury professionally and efficiently Medical treatment as well as Rehabilitation services are available, right here in Okeechobee.
Forms and Resources
Company Care Authorization for medical Treatment form (PDF - 1MB)
Company Care Client registration form (PDF - 1MB)
Guidelines for Company Care Treatment (PDF - 1MB)
Occupational Health FAQs (PDF - 1MB)
Company Care Occupational Health Services
1930 Hwy 441 North
Okeechobee, FL 34972